Spectators’ Code of Behaviour
- Applaud good play and performances from both teams, and be forward in congratulating all participants on their performance regardless of the final outcome;
- Respect the match official’s decisions on the day;
- Condemn the use of violence in any form, be it by spectators, coaches, officials or players;
- Show respect to for both teams when watching matches, because without them there would be no game;
- Encourage players to follow rules and accept the decision of the match official;
- Do not intimidate, harass or use foul language towards, players, match officials, Club Officials or spectators.